We can disinfect and protect your surfaces from a wide variety of viruses and bacteria. From a simple Cold and Flu Virus, Hand Foot and Mouth, RSV, Rhinovirus, Influenza, H1N1, Swine flu, Staph, Tuberculosis, to foodborne illnesses such as Norovirus, E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria to more serious infectious diseases such as MRSA, C. Diff, and much much more.
HOW DO WE CLEAN CORONAVIRUS?
Coronavirus has quickly gained a reputation for being particularly insidious. It can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days and people infected by the virus don’t show symptoms until approximately two weeks after infection, making it difficult to track and contain. This is why having a trusted professional disease and biohazard remediation company on your side is so important.
Our company adheres to all OSHA regulations and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still novel, so we continually follow up with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and utilize CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas
WHY CHOOSE US
DISINFECTION FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL ENTITIES
- Create a Healthy Environment & Reduce Infection Rates.
- Non Toxic, Non Corrosive, Safe for Humans, Pets, and the Environment.
- Kills 99.999% of Germs, Bacteria, & Viruses with No Chemical Poisons.
- Disinfects Pollens, Allergens, Dander, Mildew, Mold, Spores, etc…
- Only use EPA Registered Products, NSF Certified Safe for Food Surfaces.